Friday, March 21, 2014

I Did It For The Experience

“A memorable experience is a greater gift one cannot exchange or return. Once it’s been had, it’s over and you are left with the memory. “ -Kimberly Kay Urban

I dine at fine restaurants for the environment and knowing I will have good service for the experience. I appreciate when they set up the silverware in exchange for plastic ware or eating with your hands. I take notice if they use cloth napkins or paper napkins. I remember their choice of music they played and how I couldn’t hear the ruckus coming from the kitchen. I appreciate the work they put into cooking the food to perfection and refilling my glass of water before it empties and bringing my food out when it’s still hot, but not too hot leaving me to be forced to stare at the food that’s too hot to eat.
I will never forget the day I got my first brand new MacBook Pro in the mail. I sent it to my parent’s house to ensure the safety of delivery rather than sending it to my dorm. I was so excited. I drove over an hour to get it. I just knew how grand it would be to open this box. Every box had finished designed cardboard. Inside the postal box was the main box. In the main box were several little boxes. Every device and cord came in a black foam cushion inside its box. I inspected the engraving on my free iPod that came with purchase of the computer. It was perfect. Could you imagine having to return this order had it not been? What a hassle and poor experience that could have been! Disaster avoided.

That’s all for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment